POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I found this interesting : Re: I found this interesting Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:14:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I found this interesting
From: Invisible
Date: 7 Apr 2008 04:21:46
Message: <47f9d99a@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> What bugs me no end is that some people don't want to learn. They're not
> interested in understanding what the code does. They just want to get
> something 'working' (for certain definitions of working) as fast as
> possible.

Well, some people have a "real job" to do, and a computer is just a tool
to them.

OTOH, these people should *not* be developing nontrivial code. Of any
description! That should be left to genuine experts... [And if *they*
have an attitude of not wanting to learn... I'm sorry, there really is
no excuse.]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/